Fresh Science SA 2021
Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 October training days. Pub night Wednesday 27 October.
Fresh Science SA was held on 27 October 2021 in Adelaide
On the night of 27 October a crowd of science enthusiasts gathered to hear these leading early-career scientists share the stories and their science at the Austral.
2021’s Fresh Scientists revealed their discoveries using rhyme, reason and the odd firework.
The 2021 SA Fresh Scientists were:
- Dhani Dharmaprani – Flinders University
- Mehrdad Aghamohamadi – Flinders University
- Elyse Page – South Australian Health / Medical Research Institute
- Yevgeniya Grebneva – The Australian Wine Research Institute / Hochschule Geisenheim University
- Alexandra Whittaker – University of Adelaide
- Brittany Williams – University of Adelaide
- Nina Wootton – University of Adelaide
- Shantanu Bhat – University of Adelaide
- Sarah Scholten – University of Adelaide
- Felicity Braithwaite – University of South Australia
Follow us on Twitter @ScienceinPublic for event updates and highlights.
Our Supporters: In 2021, Fresh Science SA is supported by Flinders University, the University of Adelaide, Defence Science and Technology Group, and hosted by the South Australian Museum.