Fresh Science VIC 2021
Monday 18 & Tuesday 19 October, Thursday 21 & Friday 22 October, & Monday 25 October training days. Pub night at the earliest date pending COVID-19 restrictions.
More details soon.
Fresh Science VIC was held on 23 October 2019 in Melbourne.
On the night of 23 October a crowd of science enthusiasts gathered to hear these leading early-career scientists share the stories and their science at the Belgian Beer Cafe.
2019’s Fresh Scientists revealed their discoveries using rhyme, reason and the odd firework.
Follow us on Twitter @ScienceinPublic for event updates and highlights.
Spread the word: You can help spread the word by telling any science or beer enthusiasts you know about your local event.
You will also be able to download both a PDF or PNG of the event flyer to share among your friends.
Our 2019 VIC Fresh Scientists were:
- Dale Robinson, The University of Melbourne
- Adam Culvenor, La Trobe University
- Blanca del Rosal Rabes, Swinburn University of Technology
- Behzad Nematollahi, Swinburne University
- Susan Christo, The Peter Doherty Institute & The University of Melbourne
- Mahdokht Shaibani, Monash University
- Dwan Price, Deakin University
- Lauren Lawson, La Trobe Univcersity
- Shwathy Ramesan, RMIT
- Sean Docking, La Trobe
- Lisseth Burbano-Portilla, University of Melbourne/Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
Read the stories of past Victorian Freshies here.
Our Supporters: In 2019, Fresh Science VIC was supported by the University of Melbourne, Monash University, RMIT University, La Trobe University, and hosted by the Royal Society of Victoria.